We collect the popular baby shower wishing quotes for girls and boys , and hope they can help you to celebrate your coming baby event.
What to write in a baby shower card for a boy?
- Oh boy! We can’t wait to meet him. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
- If he’s anything like his father, he’ll be a handsome baby boy!
- Get ready for toy cars in all shapes and sizes, for balls, bats bikes and all sorts of surprises. Congratulations on your little man.
- A precious little boy is on the way. What an exciting time for your family.
- This little guy is already blessed with amazing parents. We can’t wait to watch your family grow.
- We hope you have your mom’s smile and your dad’s humor. Lots of love little man.
What to write in a baby shower card for a girl?
A beautiful little girl to play with and adore, to spoil a little and love a lot, who could ask for more!
Sugar, spice and everything nice; this is what your new family is made of.
Booties and bonnets, ribbons and lace, little stuffed toys all over the place. Congratulations on your sweet little girl.
We’re tickled pink to meet your new baby girl.
A great joy is coming all wrapped in pink. We can’t wait to meet her.
We’re tutu excited to meet your darling daughter.
One minute you’re dressing her in tutus and pink bows, the next you’re buttoning the back of her bridal gown. Enjoy all the little moments; they fly by fast!
Your daughter will be beautiful, smart and happy—just like her mother!
What to write in a baby shower card for Twins?
- Twins! Sometimes miracles come in pairs.
- If there’s anything more special than a new baby on the way, it’s two babies on the way!
- Here comes double trouble! Congratulations on your twins.
- It’s twins! Congratulations! Twins mean double the kisses and double the fun. It’s double the joy for everyone.
- There are many reasons to smile, and you just got two more! Congratulations on your twins!
Funny Baby Shower Card Messages
Your new arrival is blessed to have such wonderful parents in you two. Congratulations!
Parenthood: the scariest hood you’ll ever go through.
A toast to the bun in your oven!
Just remember: parenting without a sense of humor is like an accountant who sucks at math.
Can’t wait to welcome your new tiny Overlord!
You’re a parent. It’s your circus and those are your monkeys.
To the Mom most likely to teach neighborhood kids how to swear.
Congrats…you now live in a madhouse run by a tiny army you created yourself.
Raising kids is a walk in the park. Jurassic Park that is.
The stork was like the first drone delivery. But, oh what a package you were delivered. Congrats.
Welcome to parenthood where going to the grocery store by yourself is now considered a vacation.
Hitting the bottle is going to take on a whole new meaning.
Parenthood is one of the best journeys in life. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.
We looked up “amazing parents” on Wikipedia, and your photos popped up. Congrats and have fun with your new delivery.
Baby shower card quotes
- “Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.” — Kate Winslet
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” — Robert Browning
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” — Maya Angelou
- “Having kids — the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings — is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” — Maria Shriver
- “You’re always going to wonder if you’re doing things wrong, but that’s what it means to be a mom, to care so much about someone else that you just want to be as perfect as possible.” — Naya Rivera
- “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.” — Gail Tsukiyama
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” — Barbara Kingsolve
Baby shower thank you quotes
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness. We are so lucky to have you in our lives.
- We definitely missed your smiling face at the shower. Hopefully we can coordinate a visit after the baby is born and enjoy some quality time together.
- Thanks again for thinking of us.
- Thank you again for everything. Your kindness and friendship has made such a difference in my life.
- You’ve always been very special to me—and now my baby will have a wonderful aunt, too.
- Last but certainly not least, thank you for all you did at my shower. I couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful day.
- All the details you put into the shower didn’t go unnoticed! The zoo theme was adorable and the games and prizes were a hit. You were also the perfect co-host, making everyone feel comfortable and welcome.
- Not only am I lucky to call you a friend, but I’ll have the luckiest baby ever to call you her auntie.
- We are so fortunate to be loved and supported by such an amazing family.
- Our baby will surely feel lucky to have you to look up to.
Baby shower invitation quotes
- Sugar and spice and everything nice — it’s a girl!
- We can’t wait to meet our little girl!
- Join us in celebrating our perfect baby girl!
- A beautiful little girl to love and adore… we couldn’t ask for more!
- We’re absolutely tickled pink that it’s a girl!
- A baby girl is on the way… so let’s have some fun before delivery day!
- Dresses, dolls and curls… guess what! It’s a girl!
- Let’s celebrate this new mommy with all things blue!
- Oh boy… a little man is on his way!
- Ahoy! It’s a boy!
- A boy is joining our crew!
- Come celebrate our newest bundle of joy… a bouncing baby boy!
- Trucks, trains and tractors… oh my! It’s almost time to meet the little guy!
- We’re jumping for joy – it’s a boy!
- Come share a giggle and a toy for a sweet baby boy!
- Bottles, bibs and more, let’s shower this baby with gifts galore!
- A little prince is on his way!
- A bundle of joy, we’re ready to meet our little boy!
- Twice the fun is on the way!
- Our family is growing by two!
- Twice the blessings, twice the love!
- Double the love, double the fun!
- Two little babies, oh the joy!
- Good things come in pairs!
- Twice the love, twice the grins – we’re having twins!
- One, Two… there’s so much to do!
- We prayed for one, God blessed us twice – Oh how nice!
- Have you heard the news? We’re expecting two!
- Need a clue? We’re welcoming two!
- Join us to celebrate our new little one!
- Twinkle twinkle little star, how we wonder what you are!
- We have a bundle of joy on the way!
- A bundle from heaven to love and adore is on their way!
- Ten little fingers and ten little toes, we’re so excited to see our family grow!
- Let’s shower our favorite mom-to-be before the big day!
- A brand new baby is on the way – let’s celebrate!
- We have the formula for fun!
- Tiny hands and tiny feet – there’s someone we can’t wait to meet!
- A cute little nose and a sweet little smile, we have someone special coming in just a short while!
- A sweet baby is on their way. Let’s have a fun shower before the big day!
- We can’t wait! Someone special is coming – let’s celebrate!
- A baby is just the beginning of a beautiful story.
- Love, dreams and joy – all the sweet things a baby brings!
- Come celebrate our soon-to-be bouncing baby boy!
- Bowties or bows? Nobody knows!
- Blue or pink… what do you think?
- Pink or blue – a baby is due!
- Is it pink or is it blue? We haven’t a clue!
- Cars or bows? Nobody knows!
- Boy or girl – we can’t wait to give them the world!
Baby shower quotes for boys
He’s tender and bashful but boyish and brute. Impossibly clever and cunningly cute.
No matter the size, your baby boy already has a personality.
You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become and the son you will always be. Once a son, always a son.
The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son. Sarah Shahi. A child is the most rewarding experience a parent can have.
He’s tender and bashful but boyish and brute. Impossibly clever and cunningly cute. No matter the size, your baby boy already has a personality.
The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children. There is not a gem on Earth that is worth more than your child.
I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. Leo Christopher. A parent’s love for their beautiful baby boy can only grow with each passing day.
Baby – a little bit of heaven sent down to earth. Babies are amazing! It’s that simple. You can find this saying on baby clothing and photo frames.
All the sleepless nights make it worth the effort when you are rewarded with a baby’s adorable smile. It’s a rewarding experience to see your baby boy smile especially after he’s kept you up all night.
Babies should be classified as an antidepressant. It’s pretty hard to be in a bad mood around a 5-month-old baby. Jim Gaffigan. People tend to smile more when there is a baby around, especially mom and dad.
All babies are beautiful. When a parent rests their eyes on their new baby, it is love at first sight.
A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. Eda Leshan. It’s a new start for everyone when a baby is born.
Having a baby is one of the most wonderful things in life, as well as the hardest thing in your life. Nuno Bettencourt. So simple. So true. So worth the effort.
Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility. Kate Douglas Wiggin. Ms. Wiggin was an American educator and wrote beautiful children’s stories.
Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore. Every parent asks themselves, “Where did the time go?”
The days are long, but the years are short. Gretchen Rubin. The days seem to last forever during childhood. Then, it’s over and you wonder where the time went.
You’re my favorite reason to lose sleep. Losing sleep night after night is tough. But a child makes it worth it.
Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work. C. S. Lewis. Never lose focus. Your children shouldn’t be considered as a distraction because they are your most important task as of today.
I love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living, my baby, you’ll be. Robert Munsch. Mothers will see their sons as their baby forever. Book quotes can hold a special meaning for both mother and son. This quote is part of a book called, “Love You Forever.”
Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart. Winnie the Pooh. The bear got it right.
Your first breath took ours away. This quote perfectly sums up the moment of birth.
The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. Size doesn’t matter when it comes to impressions.
Moisturizing Organic Baby Lotion
Mother And Son Quotes
New Baby Boy Quotes – Mother And Son Quotes
And she loved a little boy very, very much-even more than she loved herself.
Shel Silverstein, The Giving Tree. This is one of many beautiful baby boy quotes.
Men are what mothers make them.
Ralph Waldo Emerson. This poet and philosopher wrote this beautiful quote recognizing how deep the mother-son bond goes.
Little boy, you remind me how so much depends on days made of now.
Alison McGhee. It’s important to live in the moment.
So, there’s this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me “mom.” This beautiful saying can be found on many photo frames and pieces of jewelry.
There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between a mother and a son. The relationship between a mother and a son is quite special as is the relationship between a father and his daughter.
There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart. The love between a parent and child is the highest love of all.
Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life. Sophocles. As far back as ancient Greece, parents were looking for a way to describe the relationship between a son and his mother.
All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. Abraham Lincoln. Even a former President acknowledges the importance of their mom.
You can outgrow a mother’s lap, but never her heart. A baby boy will eventually grow up and will leave the safety of mom’s lap, but in your heart, they will forever remain.
BASIC Diaper Subscription
New Baby Boy Quotes – Father To SonNew Baby Boy Quotes – Father To Son
No love is greater than that of a father for his son.
Dan Brown. A father’s love for his son transcends all bounds.
When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son. The Talmud. Many of the lessons a father teaches his son will be passed on to future generations.
You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes. Walter M. Schirra, Sr. Every child is a superhero (and the most handsome) in their parents’ eyes.
Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. Wade Boggs. Being a dad means staying involved in a child’s life.
Baby shower quotes for cute girls
Be your own kind of beautiful.
Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.
One girl who would rather wear boots than high heels.
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous.
Admire someone else’s beauty without questioning your own.
The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude!
I want to be the kind of woman who when my boots hit the floor in the morning …
I am strong, I am beautiful, I am enough.
Don’t wish for a good body, work for it.
The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself…
Be brave, be kind, be you.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning …
We really damage our own confidence when we put ourselves down so I try not to.
What if you wake up some day, and you’re 65 or 75, and you never got your memoir…
I am a woman of thoughts and questions and sh*t to say.
I am a crafty girl, I make things, lots of things.
You will always be the miracle that makes my life complete.
People will stare make it worth their while.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
It’s about being alive and feisty and not sitting down and shutting up.
Have courage and be kind.
A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.
She believed she could so she did.
Leave a little sparkle wherever you go.
I think the tiniest little thing can change the course of your day.
You will never influence the world by trying to be like it.
Children’s book quotes for baby shower
- “You’re mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.” – Alice in Wonderland
- “Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on Earth should that mean that it is not real?” – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- “There is nothing sweeter in this sad world than the sound of someone you love calling your name.” – The Tale of Despereaux
- “There’s no place like home.” – The Wizard of Oz
- “Believing takes practice.” – A Wrinkle in Time
- “When someone is crying, of course, the noble thing to do is to comfort them. But if someone is trying to hide their tears, it may also be noble to pretend you do not notice them.” – A Series of Unfortunate Events
- “Keep all your promises, don’t take what doesn’t belong to you, and always look after those less fortunate than yourself, and you’ll do well in the world.” – The Dragon of Lonely Island
- “A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – The Twits
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – The Lion and the Mouse
- “Shall we make a new rule of life from tonight: always try to be a little kinder than is necessary?” – The Little White Bird
- “And Max, the king of all wild things, was lonely and wanted to be where someone loved him best of all.” – Where the Wild Things Are
- “You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing.” – Charlotte’s Web
- “Finally the Rainbow Fish has only one shining scale left. His most prized possessions had been given away, yet he was very happy.” – The Rainbow Fish
- “Frog said, ‘I wrote “Dear Toad, I am glad that you are my best friend. Your best friend, Frog.”’ ‘Oh,’ said Toad, ‘that makes a very good letter.’ Then Frog and Toad went out onto the front porch to wait for the mail. They sat there, feeling happy together.” – Frog and Toad Are Friends
- “One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” – The Little Prince
- “Sometimes, I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
- “For what you see and hear depends a good deal on where you are standing: it also depends on what sort of person you are.” – The Magician’s Nephew
- “But then I realized, what do they really know? This is MY idea, I thought. No one knows it like I do. And it’s okay if it’s different, and weird, and maybe a little crazy.” – What Do You Do With an Idea?
- “Listen to the MUSTN’TS, child, Listen to the DON’TS Listen to the SHOULDN’TS The IMPOSSIBLES, the WONT’S Listen to the NEVER HAVES Then listen close to me— Anything can happen, child, ANYTHING can be.” – Where the Sidewalk Ends
- “UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” – The Lorax
- “You must never feel badly about making mistakes … as long as you take the trouble to learn from them. For you often learn more by being wrong for the right reasons than you do by being right for the wrong reasons.” – The Phantom Tollbooth
- “Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you, because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” – The Minpins
- “You can’t pick out the pieces and leave the rest. Being part of the whole thing, that’s the blessing.” – Tuck Everlasting
- “We all can dance,” he said, “if we find the music that we love.” – Giraffes Can’t Dance